Beth Richmond LPTA, CPT, FMS, MELT Instructor
203-983-5748 (Old Greenwich)
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- Complex Training Clients
- Women’s Health
- Neurofascial Restoration
A former collegiate gymnast and gymnastic coach, Beth Richmond has over 15 years of experience successfully helping complex physical therapy patients restore function and mobility following injury.
As an Elite Performance Specialist and MELT Instructor, she focuses in the area of post rehabilitative strength training, women’s health and neurofascial restoration. Committed to excellence and continual professional growth, Beth regularly pursues advanced training and has completed several Functional Manual Therapy courses through the Institute of Physical Art in Manhattan to stay current and further her level of expertise.
An active mother of boy and girl twins, Beth practices Pilates and Yoga and enjoys being outdoors with her family; hiking, biking, camping, kayaking, skiing and participating in 5K and Spartan races.
- Southern Connecticut State University, AS Physical Therapy from Housatonic College
- Certified Functional Movement Specialist
- Certified MELT Instructor
- Certified Personal Trainer from National Strength and Conditioning Association
- American Physical Therapy Association
- National Strength and Conditioning Association
“Dream it, Believe it, Achieve it”