Eric Keene, PT, DPT, CFMT, CSCS, CAFS
Certified Functional Manual Physical Therapist
203-983-5748 (Old Greenwich)
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
Orthopedic and Sport Injury Rehabilitation for Athletes
Dr. Eric Keene joined Elite Health Services in 2014 and is one of 10 Certified Functional Manual Therapists in the State of Connecticut.
A former collegiate athlete and strength and conditioning specialist, Eric attracts and treats a varied population of high-level athletes and weekend warriors from our Old Greenwich location. Having competed on the U.S. Men’s Roller Hockey team at the 2009 and 2010 World Games, Eric specializes in the treatment of orthopedic and sport related injuries in hockey and soccer players, rowers and figure skaters.
He holds a B.S. in Exercise Science from West Chester University, and received his Doctorate of Physical Therapy from Long Island University’s Brooklyn campus.
Outside of work you’ll find Eric strength training, playing ice hockey, or diligently practicing Brazilian Jiu Jitsu.
- B.S. in Exercise Science from West Chester University of Pennsylvania DPT from Long Island University Brooklyn Campus
- Certified Functional Manual Therapist with Honors through the Institute of Physical Arts
- Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist
- Certification in Applied Functional Science from Gray Institute
- American Physical Therapy Association