Elite Health Services
World Class Physical Therapy & Sports Performance
We believe that you should accept nothing less than moving with ease, being free of pain, and feeling good about yourself every single day.
Sometimes the best ideas come out of necessity. As athletes and therapists we wanted to create an environment for:
- people like us to train, get stronger and heal if we were injured.
- dedicated, motivated athletes of all ages to train, improve and be the best version of themselves.
- people facing, or rehabbing from an injury or surgery to heal and maintain their active lifestyles.
Since 2004 Elite Health Services has evolved from that original vision with your needs in mind.
Elite Health Services – Old Greenwich
1445 East Putnam Avenue, 2nd Floor
Old Greenwich, CT 06870
Why most Elite patients decide that they would rather be reimbursed and heal faster, than use shorter in-network physical therapy appointments:
- Elite physical therapists treat each patient individually for a full hour. Most traditional in-network physical therapists see at least two patients per hour, and often work in an open group setting.
- Elite believes that our approach yields results far superior and faster for our patients than traditional methods.
- To make it as easy as possible for our patients, we determine what medical coverage they have, how much can be reimbursed, and then we file all the claims paperwork so they do not have to.
Meet The Team
November 2019 – Elite Health Services Team
August 2019 – Team Pilates Class
We Have Fun!
September 2016 – The Elite team brought home the ONS Foundation Play Strong Play Safe Family 5K WINNER’S CUP for the 3rd year in a row! #teamwork
September 2015 – Rowing Crew at The Greenwich Water Club.
September 2014 – The Elite Health Services team took to the water on paddle boards and kayaks for a scenic workout and some highly spirited team building activities on the Saugatuck River in Westport, CT
July 2013 – After a morning meeting at Indian Harbor Yacht Club, the Elite team hopped aboard America II and Lionheart and spent the afternoon on the Long Island Sound learning to sail.
We Give Back!
December 2015 – Elite’s End of Year Build Day with Habitat for Humanity of Coastal Fairfield County.
The results our clients have achieved…
Jimmy RobertsNBC Sports Daytime Correspondent
Barbara GoldsteinPurchase, New York
Joe FelderPGA Head Professional, Griff Harris GC, Greenwich, CT
Melinda SteinRye, New York
Bill BishopFounder-Chairman, Blue Buffalo Company, Wilton, CT
Gillian GiangrandeGreenwich, CT
Arif HusainFormer Olympic athlete (Barcelona 1992)