Anthony Scire, CSCS, FMS, IYCA
Old Greenwich & Westport
203-983-5748 (Old Greenwich)
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- General Fitness for Adult Populations
- Sports Strength & Conditioning
- Youth Development
A passionate advocate for physical literacy and long-term development, Anthony Scire brings to the Elite Health Services team his expansive knowledge and expertise in the field of fitness and movement. Working across our Westport and Old Greenwich locations, his work is primarily with individuals with complex physical issues; including those with special needs, the elderly, high school athletes and the youth population aged 6-13.
Anthony is the creator of our Youth Movement Minute; a weekly how to video series aimed at educating, guiding and inspiring youth and adults alike to have fun and become physically fit. A voting member of the International Physical Literacy Association, Anthony holds a Bachelor’s degree in Criminal Justice from San Diego State University. Prior to joining Elite, he was a fitness columnist for the Norwalk Hour, the host of “Youth Movement” on FTNS radio, and director a youth golf performance program based in Ridgefield, CT.
When he’s not with clients or working out himself, you’ll most likely find Anthony advancing his knowledge through participation in a continual learning program.
- San Diego State University, Bachelor’s degree in Criminal Justice
- (CSCS) Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist through the National Strength and Conditioning Association
- FMS (Functional Movement Screen) Certified Exercise Professional Specialist
- Youth Fitness Specialist through the International Youth Conditioning Association
- (IYCA LTAD Coach) Long Term Athletic Coach Certification through the International Youth Conditioning Association
- Certified Personal Trainer through the American Fitness Professionals & Associates (AFPA)
- Precision Nutrition Certified, Level 1