Corey Anne Radtke, PMA®-CPT
Master Pilates Teacher and Biomechanics Specialist
203-983-5748 (Old Greenwich)
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- Pre-Post Natal Women
- Back and Knee Injuries
- Cancer Patients
Corey Anne Radtke brings over 13 years of teaching experience to Elite Health Services Pilates program. Her journey to becoming a Pilates Teacher began after she suffered a bad ankle injury during her career as a young dancer with an LA dance company. Following dance, she went on to study Theatre Arts at Pasadena City College and film at UCLA before working with Republic Pictures and Spelling Films in Los Angeles, and Atlas International in Munich, Germany. It was during this time Corey experienced neck and low back pain that would come and go as she sought different treatments that brought only short term relief. After the birth of her first child, when the pain became unmanageable, it became clear to her that if she didn’t find a way to strengthen her back and core muscles that no treatment was ever going to be effective. Shortly thereafter, a friend in Germany introduced her to Pilates and she was immediately hooked.
Corey began training at Pure Body Movements in Munich, and completed her Pilates Teacher training in 2003 with Kelly Kane and The Kane School in New York City. She is also a Certified Pilates Teacher through the Pilates Method Alliance. Committed to continual learning, Corey regularly pursues advanced training courses in the area of rehabilitation for injuries ailments and imbalances and biomechanics. She is passionate about the benefit the Pilates modality can deliver, and enjoys working with clients of all ages and abilities; including those recovering from injury and seeking conditioning.
- Kane School Teacher Training, Kelly Kane, Pilates Master Teacher and Biomechanics Specialist, New York City, NY (2003)
- Pure Body Movements, Munich, Germany (2001-2002), Pilates Matwork and Equipment Teacher Training Certification
- Certified Pilates Teacher – Pilates Method Alliance
- Certified Pilates Teacher: Equipment Training from KANE SCHOOL, New York, NY
- Certified Pilates Mat Teacher and Pilates Equipment Teacher from Pure Body Movements, Munich, Germany