Lisa Mauro Messiter
Certified Pilates Teacher
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- Pre/Post Natal Women
- Back and Knee Injuries
- Shoulder and Neck Injuries
- Cancer Patients and Survivors
Lisa discovered the restorative benefits of Pilates during her very first session. As a runner, tennis player and skier who has suffered numerous injuries, Lisa found Pilates integral to helping her regain strength and flexibility and improve her overall fitness.
Eager to share Pilates with others, Lisa became a certified Pilates instructor through the rigorous training program at the Kane School in New York City. Lisa has experience working with clients ranging from those who are rehabilitating after a life event or injury; to those who would like to move more effectively in their everyday lives; to those who want to balance strength and flexibility to optimize performance in their chosen sport. She enjoys collaborating with clients to formulate individualized training plans that emphasize healthy movement, and she loves witnessing the positive physical, mental and emotional transformations that follow.
- Kane School Teacher Training, Pilates Equipment Training. Kelly Kane, PilatesMaster Teacher and Biomechanics Specialist, New York City, NY
- Kane School Teacher Training, Pilates Mat Training Kelly Kane, Pilates Master Teacher and Biomechanics Specialist, New York City, NY
- Certified Pilates Teacher: Pilates Equipment Training from KANE SCHOOL, New York, NY
- Certified Pilates Teacher: Pilates Mat Training from KANE SCHOOL, New York, NY