Liz Arnold, PT, DPT, CFMT, CSCS
Certified Functional Manual Physical Therapist
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- Post-Concussion Rehabilitation
- Orthopedic and Sport Injuries
Dr. Liz Arnold joins Elite Health Services after moving on up from the East Side (of Manhattan). She completed her Doctor of Physical Therapy program at NYU and has had the fortune of working with a vast spectrum of patients: from traumatic brain injury and stroke rehabilitation to orthopedic injuries and sports performance.
As a former collegiate athlete herself, Liz has experienced multiple sports related injuries and concussions, although she would refer to this as “gaining empathy”. She brings with her a personal understanding of the complexities of pain and injury, and thrives on assisting others restore and achieve their optimal level of performance. She specializes in post-concussion rehabilitation as well as orthopedic and sports injuries.
While she may have been sidelined a few times, Liz still finds a way to play any sport that will have her, most recently rekindling her love for volleyball. She has also learned the value of slowing down through Pilates and knitting, which she does with her dog, Tobias, by her side.
You can also find her attempting her hand at more artistic endeavors, although you most likely won’t be seeing her work at MoMA anytime soon.
- Doctor of Physical Therapy – New York University
- B.A. in Psychology – THE University of Miami
- Certified Functional Manual Physical Therapist
- Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist
- Basic Mat Pilates
- Kettlebell Athletics Coach
- American Physical Therapy Association
- APTA Sections: Sports, Orthopedics, Neurology