Meghan Doyle, BS, CFSC, FMS, Pn1
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- Working with People New to Exercise
- Sport Specific Performance
- Olympic Lifting
- Weight Loss
Meghan Doyle comes to Elite Health Services as an experienced fitness professional with a specialization in training beginners and those who are new to exercise. Her personal path into the field of exercise began after college; when she found herself overweight and out of shape. Meghan began working with personal trainer who helped her change her habits, and fall in love with fitness and the mental and physical benefits it provides.
She graduated magna cum laude from Northeastern University with a Bachelor’s Degree in Biology, and attended Yale University’s Graduate Pre-Specialty Nursing program before realizing her preference for being on the proactive side of health and wellness.
As an Elite Performance Specialist working in our Old Greenwich location, Meghan also works with clients in the area of weight loss, injury rehabilitation, post-partum exercise and athletic development.
Outside of the gym, you’ll find her in the kitchen either cooking or baking, or outdoors golfing and learning to play the game of tennis with friends.
- Northeastern University magna cum laude Bachelors of Science in Biology
- Attended Yale University Graduate Entry Pre-specialty Nursing Program
- Certified Functional Strength Coach
- Precision Nutrition Level 1
- Functional Movement System Level 1
- Pre/Post Natal Certification
- National Academy of Sports Medicine Personal Training Certification
- National Council for Personal Training Personal Training Certification
- ViPR Certified