Mike Simon, CSCS, CPT, FMS, USAW
Old Greenwich & Westport
203-983-5748 (Old Greenwich)
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- Strength Training for General Population
- Youth Training
- Sports and Conditioning for Athletes
As a seasoned personal trainer and strength coach with over 10 years of experience Mike Simon brings to Elite a long professional history in the area of youth sports, and currently holds the position of Head Cross Country and Track Coach at a private school in Westchester, New York.
Fitness has been a part of Mike’s life since birth. Born to a very active family that included an uncle with Olympic aspirations in the mile run, Mike followed in his uncle’s footsteps running all four years in high school and competing in track and field at Cortland College where he graduated with a dual major: a Bachelor of Arts in History and a Bachelor of Science in Kinesiology: Fitness Development.
When he’s not working with clients or coaching kids, you’ll find Mike outdoors running with his dog on various trails of Westchester and Fairfield Counties.
- State University of New York at Cortland – Bachelor of Arts in History, and a Bachelor of Science in Kinesiology: Fitness Development
- Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist (CSCS) through the National Strength and Conditioning Association
- FMS (Functional Movement Screen) Certified Exercise Professional Specialist
- USA Weightlifting Sports Performance Coach
- National Strength and Conditioning Association
- USA Weightlifting