Vincenzo Recine, PT, DPT, ATC, CSCS
Functional Manual Physical Therapist
203-983-5748 (Old Greenwich)
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- Orthopedic Rehabilitation
- Sports Injuries
Dr. Vincenzo Recine joined the Elite Health Services team in 2019 and began his career in physical therapy after receiving his bachelors in Athletic Training from Sacred Heart University. After which, he began working in outpatient orthopedic clinics in NYC and providing sideline medical coverage for high school and collegiate level sporting events.
Vincenzo graduated from Hunter College with his Doctorate in Physical Therapy; where he also completed clinical rotations with the Hospital for Special Surgery as well as MLB’s Cleveland Indians.
Combining his strength and conditioning/athletic training background, Vincenzo integrates corrective exercise and various treatment techniques to optimize patient progress.
Outside of the clinic you’ll find Vincenzo exercising, rock climbing and making wine.
- B.S. in Athletic Training from Sacred Heart University
- DPT from Hunter College
- Certified Athletic Trainer
- Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist
- C1 Schroth-Barcelona Certified Physical Therapist
- Corrective Exercise Specialist
- American Physical Therapy Association