Elite Health is defined as being free of physical pain and dysfunction, maintaining a healthy weight and possessing a strong body and relaxed mind.
Possessing Elite Health allows you to bring your absolute best-self to all arenas of life; including your work, your sport and all of your recreational activities.
Begin by incorporating one or two of these tips a day to enjoy a lifetime of Elite Health.
1. Visualize yourself as a happy, healthy, strong, and relaxed person.
2. Reduce body mass and work to maintain a healthy body weight.
3. Sneak in exercise. Park as far away from your destination as possible in parking lots.
4. Avoid the elevator. Take the stairs.
5. Brush your teeth standing on one leg.
6. Go to bed and get up at the same time every day.
7. Practice mindful eating. Chew your food 30 times before swallowing.
8. Eat the rainbow; colorful fruits and vegetables contain healthy phytochemicals.
9. Schedule time for physical activity.
10. Weigh yourself at least once per week.
Founded in 2004, Elite Health Services, with locations in Old Greenwich and Westport, CT., is a world-class provider of certified functional manual physical therapy, personal fitness training and longevity related services. Over the past decade, our team of highly skilled and dedicated professionals has successfully helped thousands of elite athletes and active individuals in the tri-state area to eliminate pain and achieve outstanding results through exceptional care. To learn more about how we might help you too, please visit:www.EliteHealthServices.com